Do you aim to transform the way food is grown? Grow a business that can change the world of farming as we know today?
Prospera is looking for a Business Development Manager in the USA
As our BD, you will
- Foster productive business relationships with clients and inside Prospera as well!
- Serve as trusted advisor for client team, becoming engaged through knowledge of client goals and objectives including market research, success metrics/key performance indicators/ROI components, competitive landscape, advertising trends, etc.
- Engage clients on a regular basis to review campaign performance and plans for course correction and/or continual success, as appropriate.
- Maintain book of existing business, develop and execute strategic account sales plans and campaigns to maximize revenue generating opportunities across all products available
- Forecast annual revenue budget by client and provide monthly forecast updates, bi-weekly pipeline updates and consistent updates within the CRM system
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all account processes/procedures and client specific programs
So if you are passionate about the Agtech world, join us.
Just make sure you have a relevant degree, and that you worked in agtech for at least 2 years.